COLOR.BUG has taken color-conscious consumers by storm. From high fashion to little girls wanting a bit of pink in their hair for school. Isn’t it time your salon got on the bandwagon?
Check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150950411488440
Kevin Murphy, with David Glover and David Bamford from the KM Team, will showcase looks from the runways of New York Fashion Week and the Kevin Murphy 2012 Fall Collection.
This 2 hour show is a combination of on stage demonstration and catwalk presentation by three of the most published artists of our industry.
- 3 Artists, 3 separate on-stage demonstrations.
- More than 20 models, showcasing current hair fashion trends from around the world.
- KEVIN.MURPHY Fall 2012 Collection.
- Highlights of New York Fashion Week. Read more »
FULL.AGAIN creates a fuller feel with movement, body and bounce.
Fine hair looks and acts just like thick hair.
Get the hair you’ve always wanted.
9 x FULL.AGAIN 150mL
3 x FULL.AGAIN 150mL,
POS CARD & STATION INFO CARD
Take the KEVIN.MURPHY Challenge
From KEVIN.MURPHY and the Al Gore Climate Project comes the “Green Salon Efficiency Challenge”.
- Identify opportunities for energy efficency in each area of your salon
- Learn how small, livable changes sdd to your net savings of $$ and CO2
- Track how each change affects your environmental impact
- Reduce your carbon footprint
Try the Salon CO2 Simulator at http://www.kevinmurphy.com.au/greensalon/
Inspire yourself to work Smarter, Greener, Better!
We at Beauty Solutions are proud to partner with KEVIN.MURPHY and are ever aware of initiatives to reduce our own impact on the environment. Read more »
COLOR.BUG – Wipe on temporary hair color
In the world of session styling I’m always looking for new ways to change the model’s hair. Wild crazy colour became the new hot thing but you can’t just colour a model’s hair because you feel like it. I wanted full-on colour but without the commitment.
And, I’d had my share of moments where I wanted crazy colour hair on a Friday, but come Monday morning I didn’t want my crazy colour anymore. I want to be able to put it on and just as easily take it off. Read more »